Fuga Island is a 10,000 hectare privately-owned and sparsely inhabited island off the northern coast of Luzon in the Philippines. Positioned to the immediate north of Luzon Island between the Babuyan and Balintang Channels, the Fuga Group of Islands are a northern extension of the Philippine Archipelago composed of Babuyan, Calayan, Camiguin, Dalupiri, and Fuga, one of the largest islands within the group. It has a wide variety of topographical conditions – varying from sea-level along its southern shore up to 200-meter cliffs along its northern coastline.
ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AS PROVIDED BY R.A.7922
The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) is a government owned and controlled corporation created by virtue of Republic Act 7922, otherwise known as the “Cagayan Special Economic Zone Act of 1995”. The Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Free Port (Cagayan Freeport) is located at the country’s northeastern tip, a strategic location for dynamic enterprise development. The location is at the crossroads of international shipping lanes and is thereby open to a number of lucrative markets which include Japan, China, US West Coast, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The CSEZFP encompasses the entire municipality of Sta. Ana in Cagayan Province as well as Fuga, Barit and Mabbag islands in the municipality of Aparri. These areas are characterized by its untapped natural and economic resources. The Zone, 54,118.95 hectares large, is poised to become the one of the country’s most important agro-industrial, commercial, tourism, recreational and transshipment hub.
INVESTMENT PRIORITY AREAS
- 4-6 years income tax holiday
- Special Tax Rate of 5% of gross income in lieu of all local and national taxes/li>
- Tax credits for foreign corporations
- Tax and duty free importation of articles, raw materials, capital goods, equipment and consumer items;
- Permanent resident status for foreign investors and immediate family ( must maintain not less than US$150,000 capital);in the Zone
- Other applicable incentives under Omnibus Investment Code of 1987:
- Multiple entry visa, valid for a period of three years;
- Tax treatment of merchandise;
- Tax credits;
- Additional deduction for labor expense;
- Exemption from local taxes and licenses;
- Exemption from Contractor’s Tax;
- Exemption from Wharfage Dues and any Export Tax, Duty, Import Fee on non-traditional export products.
FOLLOW US @fugaisland
FUGA ISLAND RESORT
GET IN TOUCH
+632 532 0393
Fuga Island Holdings, Inc.
AIC Burgundy Empire,
ADB Ave cor Garnet Road,
Ortigas Ave, Pasig City